Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Duster Appeal


Sunnies: c/o HERE| Duster: c/o HERE| Tank: Similar HERE| Denim skinnies: NYDJs, old| Leopard sandals: Old, Similar HERE| Handbag: Zara

If it seems like I’ve been MIA just a tad, it’s totally true! It’s so hard for me to stay on track with my blog when I’m out of town 😊 I had great plans of how I’d stay on track this time around but I tell ya, the struggle is REAL! Thankfully a friend of mine snagged a few photos of me in this look after our breakfast date.
I’ve been on a kimono kick this month, today’s style story features a kimono style duster. Personally I prefer long, over-sized kimonos - this beauty totally fits the bill. Note: Size up if you like an over-sized fit 😉 
This print reminds me of flowers blooming at night 😍 Dark florals have always been a favorite of mine. Some people prefer to wear them during the cool weather months, but truthfully dark florals can be pulled off during the summer months equally well.
I kept my look simple by pairing the kimono with a nude tank and my staple skinny jeans. I tossed in leopard print sandals for a simple yet fun pattern mix. I’m looking forward to styling this beauty next with a monochrome palette.

Ciao Loves,
XO

22 comments:

  1. That kimono is perfection! love the print! So pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Stephanie!! It totally reminds me of the ones Zara had, but at a fraction of the price + extended sizes are available!!

      Delete
  2. So Fabulous. . . I love the kimono, smiles and that HAIR!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you styled your kimono. Perfection!

    Liv

    http://livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love a pretty kimono! Fabulous, Dear! Thanks for linking up with Fun Fashion Friday & have a wonderful holiday weekend!

    OXOX
    Dawn Lucy
    http://fashionshouldbefun.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Kimno has a beautiful print and colors!! Gorgeous!
    Thanks for sharing on Oh my Heartsie Girls Friday Features!!!
    Happy 4th of July!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This duster is a great find. Perfect for sitting outside on a summer night! Thanks for linking up to Top of the World Style.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it?! Just a dream to wear :) Thank you Nicole!!

      Delete
  7. What a pretty duster jacket. You really do have a nice style sense & picked great backdrops to photograph you outfits as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This duster is AMAZING! I love that print. Thanks for linking up with Thursday Moda!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alex, I'm pretty smitten with it too!!!

      Delete
  9. Wow! What a beautiful, bold statement you've made with this duster/kimono! And I totally feel you, it's difficult to keep up with the blog during travels!

    Thank you for linking up with Fabulous Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chrissy! I tell you, I had the best intentions to stay on track- but absolutely nothing went as planned :(

      Delete
  10. I adore the way a duster can amp up some plain old jeans and a tee. I have a few myself that are getting a lot of wear. Thank you for sharing your styling inspiration with my Fine-Whatever link up.

    Rena
    www.finewhateverblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's an instant upgrade right?! Thanks so much Rena!!!

      Delete
  11. Thanks for joining the Ageless Style Link up party.

    ReplyDelete