This post is sponsored by Mazda. All opinions belong to me.
June went by in a total blur 💨, however- I did manage to enjoy a few outdoor venues, glorious summer nights, and I tried a number of new restaurants.
I spent a good chunk of July away on travel, including a trip to Tennessee to visit my family 😍 My friends at Mazda were kind enough to arrange for me to have the cutest vehicle to knob around town in.
Have you seen the MAZDA 3? I had one in "Polymetal Gray" with a GORGEOUS red leather interior. How did they know that red was my favorite color?! LOL! I received a number of compliments on how cute it was when I was out & about.
Here's a rundown of some of the features of the 2019 MAZDA3 Hatchback w/ premium package that I drove:
- 186 horsepower
- electric power-assisted steering
- 18-inch black Alloy wheels
- LED headlights/taillights
- Daytime running lights
- Rain-sensing windshield wipers
- driver seat memory
- dual-zone auto climate control
- 8.8 color display
- AM/FM Bose premium audio w/ 12 speakers
- SiriusXM satellite radio capability
- HD radio + 2 USB ports
- rearview camera
- power sliding glass moonroof
- active driving display on the windshield
My personal favorites were the:
- red leather interior (the hue was so vibrant and popped nicely against the dark gray exterior) with stitching and perforated design
- AM/FM Bose premium audio w/ 12 speakers (the sound system was 👌 )
- 18-inch black Alloy wheels ❤
Do share Babes, what did you get into this SUMMER?! And - have you driven a MAZDA?
Until next time,