Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Color Blocking with Shades of Melon


 I was in the mood for color blocking, so I paired melon shades together, and headed to the office. The top is one of my peplum favorites, but I decided to tuck it in this go round. You have to love the versatility of peplum! How do you color block? I don't necessarily follow a specific method, I play with colors until I create what looks right to me.

Earrings: Precious Stone (Thrifted)
Necklace: Precious Stone (TJMaxx)
Top: Bar III (Macy's)
Belt: Nordstrom Rack
Skirt: Vintage (Thrifted)
Sandals: Giani Bernini
Handbag: Classic Coach, throwback

4 comments:

  1. You look lovely in Cantaloupe & watermelon (my faves) and the shoes are just right.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks! Now I have a taste for watermelon! ;)

      Delete
  2. you are looking really good and adorable, you always have something useful in you blogs and that is why I regularly visit them. keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete