Friday, February 9, 2018

Seeing Stars


Earrings: TJMAXX| Top: Old| Denim c/o HERE (I'm wearing a size 12)| Boots: Old, similar HERE| Handbag: Kate Spade

Just when I thought that I'd picked out my final pair of distressed denim jeans, this starry constellation came into my life ๐Ÿ˜ Something about the design of them just spoke to me, and before I knew it - there they were in my wardrobe... along with all of my other 999,999 pairs of distressed jeans๐Ÿ˜‚ Yes, distressed denim is having a moment.However, would it be rude if I said that I'll be glad when that moment has finally subsided? ๐Ÿ˜ต
In the meantime, I decided to seize the moment, styling this  embellished pair with a cold shoulder top, and gold booties.  It's a perfect fit for weekend wear, running errands, or even date night.
Note: This jeans have a pretty good amount of stretch, you may want to size down.
Until next time Loves,
Xx

12 comments:

  1. Yes to everything you are wearing here. Enjoy every moment Sis.
    www.madamtoomuch.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Neti!! It's so chilly here now, I miss warm days like this :)

      Delete
  2. I love the jeans! The star details are so cute.
    http://sugarcoatedbears.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the jeans. I love the star details, they're so cute and I love how the jeans compliment the shirt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Laura!! Stars on so on trend right now :) I just saw the cutest dress online yesterday!

      Delete
  4. This outfit is so cute! I love the little star details!

    Liz
    www.lizzieinlace.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously Loving the little star details on these distressed jeans. Too Cute! Thanks for linking up with Fabulous Friday, Joi!

    Jennie - A Pocketful of Polka Dots

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Jennie! I love the golden stars, they are the cutest feature ;)

      Delete